Attn: PDA Users, Help me pick one out!

dubstar

format c:
I'm looking for a PDA right now, i've seen the AXIM X3, and thats what I'm leaning toward right now. There are a few versions of it.. this is the one I've chosen so far.

I was wondering if the new iPod would be a better choice, since it integrates basic PDA fuctions into it, and has a huge hard drive. I mostly want a PDA for listening to MP3s, and keeping track of my schedule. Would that automatically make me a perfect match for the new iPod? Since its Windows Compatable, it just seems so right.

I dont have or need a cell phone, so that rules out the new Sidekick which either way doesnt seem to have that good of a reputation. Its just a bunch of half-decent stuff taped together in a ball with a keypad.

Any review sites, or personal reviews anybody wants to give me, even if it isnt about the latest and greatest PDAs im very open to look into older ones.

Thanks nerds :p

I loved my Dell Axim. I got one of the first ones. Go with the new Axim. :)

well im set then. i i'll order one. out of curiosity which did you get? low, medium, or high version? low = slowest, high = fastest

i own a pda, a toshiba e740. i like it. a LOT. i know ppl have said that it comes with some errors, but so far mine has worked perfectly. built in wifi, 400 mhz, 64 ram, sd and cf slots...

AximSite

These folks have the answers on the Dell Axim. Check it out...

I have a Axim X5 400....

:D

dang, the Axim3 rocks! im definitly saving up for it. get it for myself on christmas

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back