Attention Football Fans!

penguin

g0t r00t?
I just started a new online community dedicated to football. Please stop by and check us out. It just went live today so not much there yet. Hopefully some of you can help fix that. :p

Click my sig for the link.

Thanks

penguin

I always wondered why it's called Football (American Football) when it's played with the hands.

Only 1 American Football team I like and that's Green Bay Packers. Go Cheeeeseeeee!

played some real fotball in my day. Never played american football, but thanks for the tip Penguin. Go Chargers ! yeah that's right, I'm a chargers fan....at least when they finally win the super bowl in say 2067, I can say I didn't just jump on the bandwagon

It's tough when the people across the pond call soccer footabll. But in any case American football is the real football :)

Johnny said:
It's tough when the people across the pond call soccer footabll. But in any case American football is the real football :)

Huh it's played most of the times with the hands.

Football was around a very long time before A.Football.

Yes, we (well not personally) played football with inflated pigs bladders.

It's football here because we play it with our feet.
It's football there because the ball is a foot long.

But, Rugby Football is the best !! :)
(not that it is worth watching england play at the moment)

Rugby is cool, but Hockey is better :)

Electronic Punk said:
Yes, we (well not personally) played football with inflated pigs bladders.

It's football here because we play it with our feet.
It's football there because the ball is a foot long.

But, Rugby Football is the best !! :)
(not that it is worth watching england play at the moment)

Watched Englands last few games, mmm a few very odd referee decisions, well we are World Champions, we kicked Australia's backside on their own playing field.

As for Italy if we lose to them I am going to run naked down all the 4 miles of the 'Kemsing Road'.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back