Attention Dog Owners in Toronto

Dipsomaniac

So Very Tired
Just trying to get the word out - if anybody in Toronto walks their dog in Withrow Park (corner Danforth & Logan, just west of Pape), be warned that there have been at least 6 cases of dogs being poisoned in this park in the last two days (since Jan 30). One of these dogs has died. Symptoms are tremoring, vomiting, diarrhea. If your dog shows any of these get it to an emergency veterinary clinic immediately, and avoid the park for the time being. Toronto Police have been notified. Anybody with small children in the area should also be extremely careful, of course.

There is a reason this is happening. All you arseholes who let your dogs run around with no leash and they ****e all over the place, and people are tired of it and have planted poisoned sausages throughout the park. Leash your damned dog and it won't die. And by the way it's not just Withrow Park that this is happening.

Glass said:
There is a reason this is happening. All you arseholes who let your dogs run around with no leash and they ****e all over the place, and people are tired of it and have planted poisoned sausages throughout the park. Leash your damned dog and it won't die. And by the way it's not just Withrow Park that this is happening.

Yes, we all know that the best way to deal with dogs is to poison them, right? Don't be an ass.

Hey, lets keep our priorities here. The dogs are doing what comes naturally to them. The problem is the owners. Keep that in mind if you are so psychotic you must take criminal retribution.

BTW. If a child eats one of those sauages be glad you aren't in Texas. We have a death penalty and aren't afraid to use. :D

Have a nice day.

Dipsomaniac said:
Yes, we all know that the best way to deal with dogs is to poison them, right? Don't be an ass.

It's been going on for years. Leash laws have been enacted and they are ignored. What do you suggest be done to get people to leash their dogs? This is by far the most effective solution employed, humane or not.

it is possible that an 'innocent' leashed dog could also fall vicitim to this rediculous form of 'justice' why not just have snipers in trees shooting dogs that are running? If it was such a damn issue, they would have officers there fining people for it. anarchy is not the answer, you can't just take the law into your own hands.

That has to be one of the stupidest things Ive heard in a long time, poisonous sausages.
Like being on a leash is going to stop them pooping :rolleyes:
Its up to the owners to clear it up, but that should be enforced rather than trying to kill the dog, if I found someone had poisoned my GSD I would go poison them!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back