Attached the ball and chain this weekend!

/BUMP...

Well finally my wife and I have decided we are going to go back to Belize for our honeymoon...

we WERE going to take 2 weeks to just relax... but we are going to shorten it up and only take one week, because a friend of the family is greek and he has invited us to stay with him and his family in his home next year in greece...

SO... after all that being said... have any of you stayed any length of time in Belize? I want to have an all inclusive (or as near to all-inclusive as possible) trip so that I do not have to pay anything extra after I get there... to include excursions, food, alcohol (if offered) and obviously the hotel stay...

basically everything but the international plane trip...

As always... reps + to anyone who can shed some light on good specials or places in belize to stay...

Haven't been even close myself, but have fun on the honeymoon :)

Erica and I are postponing (sp?) ours for a bit after marriage, want to focus funding on getting a house.

Haven't been even close myself, but have fun on the honeymoon :)

Erica and I are postponing (sp?) ours for a bit after marriage, want to focus funding on getting a house.

Lucky for us, we bought a house before we got married

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back