Ati

ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

this thread has hereby been commandeered by yours truly. and thus, the subject has been changed to...

what's products are coming from nvidia and ati in the future? even the way future. any talk of dx10 yet? what kind of new technologies are we looking at?

oh, and what about this whole pci-express thing?

if everyone cooperates and stays calm, no one will get hurt. it will be over shortly. ;)

Since we don't have a crazy section on the board ...

Moved to The Lounge

I just love these highly informative and well thought out posts.
Just gives the day a nice start, you know? Something to read in the morning and think about during the day, something to discuss with others.
I'm glad that people don't just post useless crap here, I really am.

I need more coffee.

Re: ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

this thread has hereby been commandeered by yours truly. and thus, the subject has been changed to...

what's products are coming from nvidia and ati in the future? even the way future. any talk of dx10 yet? what kind of new technologies are we looking at?

oh, and what about this whole pci-express thing?

since yer so professional... lets start in kind shall we... :D

nv4x and derivatives of r380/420 are coming out from nvidia/ati respectively... the nv4x/r4xx should both be pci-X components... liekly the first iterations will have adaptors to enable them to be used in today's boarsd..
dx10 has been repeatedly mentioned as being a requirement for longhorn when it debuts.. and that cards will have to be either dx9/10 to use longhorn... all rumour and innuendo naturally... but given the features that longhorn will utilise... this is a possibility...

we are looking @ 0.09 micron processing soon... 0.13 was good... 0.09 will be better... SOE should come into play in the next gen chips and it is likely we are going to see ati's m10 packaging come into place in their higher end desktop products... ie r420...

concerning pci-X... while I was in austin... my brother was in training sessions for the server side implementation of pci-X and it does appear to be one heck of a doosy :)

agp bandwidth throttling will be a thing of the past soon... unfortunately my upgrade plans will have to expand to encompass athlon64/newer s-ata/pci-X :)

um... to end... please no ati/nvidia threads that have little to do with anything else... it is a bit redundant... just like intel/amd threads...

also... please post in appropriate areas of the forums...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back