ATI TV Wonder Pro

gballard

OSNN Senior Addict
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this product. The television in my computer room is on the blink and instead of getting another television I was considering getting this. I have 2 monitors on my desk...one of which is connected to a kvm which is in turn connected to another XP box and a linux box. I was going to put this in the other XP box and then run the coax to this machine so I will be able to watch TV without having the TV behind me like the current setup is. Just wanting some input if possible before I get this product....:)

shouldn't be a problem at all... if you infact get some of the newer aiw setups or even a tv tuner and have an ati card in another system on a network you can actually wtch tv on any rig in the system with the new mmc :)

I have yet to try this out since I installed cat 3.10 and mmc 8.8 just before leaving and only just came back :)

but to answer your question I think it should be very possible :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back