ATi TV tuner problem...

Black-Syth

Comalies
I have recently purchased an ATi Tv tuner card, and apparently it is incompatible with windows XP... Can anyone help find me drivers?

Originally posted by black-syth
I have recently purchased an ATi Tv tuner card, and apparently it is incompatible with windows XP... Can anyone help find me drivers?

ATI has a BETA version of the drivers and software which supposed to work better but some have had problems still. The drivers work fine for me ...but I had trouble with the software with it so I got Power VCR III and now everything is fine.

ATI Multimedia Center 7.6 Beta For ATI-TV WONDER/TV WONDER VE Information

ATI MC 7.6 Beta Download

thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!! :cool:

now the driver is installed, and how do i change the channel... etc.

thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!! :cool:

No problem :cool:

now the driver is installed, and how do i change the channel... etc.

It's in the options of the tuner program your using(ie: MMC, Power VCR, Dscaler..etc). Right click on the program screen will bring up the source options.

I have an ATI Card and the beta drivers didn't work. However, the drivers on windows update works fine.

sorry to disappoint you guys but i just gave it back, and went to a better store and bought a HUGE fan and an Aver TV studio... im installing it as i type this so wait up :cool:

sorry to disappoint you guys but i just gave it back, and went to a better store and bought a HUGE fan and an Aver TV studio... im installing it as i type this so wait up :cool:

Your not disappointing me :p .. I don't care much for the card and the driver support from ATI is absolutely terrible. :mad:

this card is pretty decent, it comes with a remote and all.... fairly easy to use... and an FM antenna $79.99

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back