ATi TV tuner problem...

P

PC-Dude

Originally posted by black-syth
I have recently purchased an ATi Tv tuner card, and apparently it is incompatible with windows XP... Can anyone help find me drivers?
ATI has a BETA version of the drivers and software which supposed to work better but some have had problems still. The drivers work fine for me ...but I had trouble with the software with it so I got Power VCR III and now everything is fine.

ATI Multimedia Center 7.6 Beta For ATI-TV WONDER/TV WONDER VE Information

ATI MC 7.6 Beta Download

P

PC-Dude

thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!! :cool:
No problem :cool:

now the driver is installed, and how do i change the channel... etc.
It's in the options of the tuner program your using(ie: MMC, Power VCR, Dscaler..etc). Right click on the program screen will bring up the source options.

W

WinXPMan

I have an ATI Card and the beta drivers didn't work. However, the drivers on windows update works fine.

sorry to disappoint you guys but i just gave it back, and went to a better store and bought a HUGE fan and an Aver TV studio... im installing it as i type this so wait up :cool:

P

PC-Dude

sorry to disappoint you guys but i just gave it back, and went to a better store and bought a HUGE fan and an Aver TV studio... im installing it as i type this so wait up :cool:
Your not disappointing me :p .. I don't care much for the card and the driver support from ATI is absolutely terrible. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut