ATi Radeon - leaked download

Z

zman

The latest Windows XP driver for ATi Radeon has been leaked. This is the 6.13.10.6018 driver dated January 8, 2002 that ATi developers has been playing with for a week or so now.

According to the users who already tried this driver, you can now adjust anisotrpoic filtering within the driver control panel (2X to 16X). Performance is said to be close to that of the 6011 driver.

Download: ATi Radeon Winxp driver v6.13.10.6018

The download is a little slow to start

;)

They will be released shortly too...the supported drivers I mean...and since when was anisotropic filtering in times? isnt it tap?

ZMAN,

according to the file name I'm downloading (ATI_R200_XP...), are these drivers only for the 8500 or could I install them for my 7500 ?
Thanx !

y not just get the new official release of the drivers from Windows Update...no, there is no built in anisotropic filtering setting changer...

Geez... I couldn't wait for that driver... I had that ATI Radeon card and wound up selling it on Ebay because I could NOT use the computer whatsoever until I got another video card that was compatible. So I have a Nvidia GeForce card now and it works great. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back