ATI Drivers

O

OTE

I have noticed a sever lack of ATi drivers under the Xp-erience 'Latest Drivers'.
Although ATi isnt as big as nVidia there are ATi users out there.

To all moderators of the Xp-erience web pages please include the Catalyst drivers the lastest is v2.3.

Please also to users of this forum DO NOT turn this into an ATi vs Nvidia flame page - there are pleanty of those all over the net.

Regards

OTE

Originally posted by OTE
I have noticed a sever lack of ATi drivers under the Xp-erience 'Latest Drivers'.
Although ATi isnt as big as nVidia there are ATi users out there.

To all moderators of the Xp-erience web pages please include the Catalyst drivers the lastest is v2.3.

Please also to users of this forum DO NOT turn this into an ATi vs Nvidia flame page - there are pleanty of those all over the net.

Regards

OTE

Yeah, I've brought this up before since I have ATI, didn't seem to matter though.... Nvidia must be used by the rest of the mods/admins.

Yea. i think the new site will cater better ( i hope) same goes for soundcards and alot of other hardware, but they do have to draw the line somewhere.

As long as the main big popular brands are covered it will be ok. yea mods ???

Thanks for your responses, maily to korm for trying before - another push for it maybe.

Not meaning to be rude but i do know where else to get drivers, but how about if there were no nVidia drivers and only ATi and some one posted 'go to nvidia.com' - not very helpful is it.

Anyway im just trying to think of other users of this web page, and although not all hardware can be catered for ATi is the second largest graphics card manu. and with the rising popularity of this hardware market segment i do think it would be a wise decision to have a link on the front page.

I also have pushed for it... to have it posted on front page...

however there was a link posted for the catalyst 2.3 drivers... I provided it and it was put up... not on frontpage though... but on a thread.... so if you do a forum search you can find it...

perhaps one day ATi will be on frontpage... :)

YAY Drivers

YAY thanks to the moderators for putting up the Radeon drvers :) :) and anyone who contributed otherwise :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back