OSNN Senior Addict
Download them direct from ATI HERE .

The CATALYST™ software suite 3.4 contains the following:

RADEON™ display driver 7.88
Multimedia Center™ 8.5
HydraVision™ 3.2
Remote Wonder 1.5

Any feedback on these ? good ...bad :confused:

I always knew that crash when I entered the counter-strike menu wasn't a feature.

hmm... i have a problem with catalyst driver. everytime after i install new catalyst driver (happen on 3.2 and 3.4), all things become very sloowwwww... i mean the display itself!

now (using 3.2) no problem but after updating to 3.4, the problem occur again! (tried to resore to default clock speed but problem still occur) anyone??

Originally posted by Bretenn
hmm... i have a problem with catalyst driver. everytime after i install new catalyst driver (happen on 3.2 and 3.4), all things become very sloowwwww... i mean the display itself!

now (using 3.2) no problem but after updating to 3.4, the problem occur again! (tried to resore to default clock speed but problem still occur) anyone??

try to extract the exe file and then install the driver from Device Manager.

does anyone of you know a tool to remove the old drivers before I install the newest one?like the one for nVIDIA.

fixed!
how stupid i am! just select 9500 pro instead of 9700 pro!
if it install automatically, it will install 9700 pro (due to my video bios)! thanks octopus u remind me my stupidity! :D

Originally posted by Octopus
try to extract the exe file and then install the driver from Device Manager.

does anyone of you know a tool to remove the old drivers before I install the newest one?like the one for nVIDIA.

Sure go HERE

Hey,
A bit of a n00b question here...
Will the ATI Catalyst drivers work with the Hercules 3D Prophet
or do you need the official Hercules drivers?

on here is a noob question for me becasue i dont know ati stuff that well but i am learning,

i got an 7500 all in wounder as my second video card, do these drives apply to thic card even tho it is only used for watching tv and capaturing from old video cameras???????

Originally posted by canadian_divx
on here is a noob question for me becasue i dont know ati stuff that well but i am learning,

i got an 7500 all in wounder as my second video card, do these drives apply to thic card even tho it is only used for watching tv and capaturing from old video cameras???????

if your current drivers work... and have been working w/o a problem... continue using em :)

I upgraded from 3.1's to 3.4's for more in game support for the newer games coming out :) as well as a fix in the HL game CS mod..

I upgraded them on my gf's pc to see if they eliminate the errors on a certain q3 map - no change :(

I'll upload a screendump of it later to see if anyone knows how to sort it.

Originally posted by Lockstock
Hey,
A bit of a n00b question here...
Will the ATI Catalyst drivers work with the Hercules 3D Prophet
or do you need the official Hercules drivers?
I always stick to the Hercules drivers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back