ATI Catalyst 3.10

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
ATI CATALYST drivers provide fully qualified display support for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 systems with Radeon display cards, but requires a special version of ATI's Video Capture (WDM) drivers for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 systems with All-in-Wonder boards, which will be provided by your computer manufacturer.

XP Driver Downloads

I like them very much. I've noticed some performance improvement, less frame skippage, etc etc.

Electronic Punk said:
4.1 should be out soon shouldn't it ?

there may be upto 3.11 or 3.12 public release but yes... I think 4.xx should be out soon

i cant wait for the 4.XX's to be released, should be interestingf to see. I wonder if there is going to be much of a difference between the 3.XX's and and 4.XX's.. heres hoping there would be a noticable increase in performance

Does anyone know anything about the 4.XX release?

Alex :cool:

Nice to see the forums comming back to place

Although I'm not sure if I have noticed any improvements performance wise I don't see any de-performance as I have seen sometimes w/ newer drivers :) I have been to lazy to take the few minutes to benchmark them as well ...

I don't like the current drivers.
As you all know the new Nvidia drivers, when they changed to v52.0 right ?
I heard from friends that there was a huge perfomance improvement, I also read this on the net, I just hope new version will make a huge imporvement too !

3.10s are working great here. I've got an older 32MB Radeon card.

I dont supose anyone had a release date for the next drivers?

*im just curious* :D

Alex :cool:

ps. there are new omega drivers to match this ati update ;)

Electronic Punk said:
I thought the 4. was for 2004 ? :)

the official ones will be... for some reason I was thinking we are still in dec 2003 :eek:

I must say that the Omega ones made me some troubles, I think that they almost fried up my Radeon... Pc started to beep, monitor went off and I went back to 3.10 but I feel this are not good to me...

luish said:
I must say that the Omega ones made me some troubles, I think that they almost fried up my Radeon... Pc started to beep, monitor went off and I went back to 3.10 but I feel this are not good to me...

i couldnt even get my to load up properly.. it kept saying i didnt have drivers.. i tried installed after uninstalling my 'stock' 3.10 drivers, then i tried just updating them with the 'stock' 3.10s installed without uninstalling... i dont get it, they just didnt want to show up.. go fig....

Are they worth the upgrade?

Also, is anyone using the Omega version?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back