ATI cards

G

gmagnuson

I have the ATI Radon 8500 64mb card and remember seing some where that there was some tweakes that allowed you to change settings that were not listed in normal documentation. I cannot remember... Can someone help me out? Thanks.

I thought that there were some features that allowed you to turn off the fog and other special effects, but I cannot find them....

depends entirely if you have the LE version or the regular retail version...

LE should be clocked @ 250/250 whereas the retail is clocked either @ 275/275 or 300/300

I recommend going to www.guru3d.com and getting the rage3d tweaker for the radeon cards...

it will allow you to ENABLE certain features that are by default off...

now remember if you have the LE version and enable the features that are only for the higher clocked retail version you MAY damage your card.. no guarantees... the LE is clocked lower and does not have the ability to use all the features without affecting performance compared to the retail card...

might also void warranties... use at OWN risk..

Where can I find out if I have the LE version? Is it listed in my computer....

well if you download ANY good overclocking it will tell you your clock speeds...

before you oc of course...

and if the default is 250/250 then you have the LE... else you probably have the retail or the 300mhz version...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back