ATI and Transparency

ziptrx

OSNN Addict
A friend of mine has a Radeon 9000 Pro. Is there an option in the ATI drivers that will allow transparency when you click and drag a window, like Nview does for NVIDIA? If not, is there a program that will allow this? He is not wanting to make a window transparent at all times, only when he drags it.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I am not sure m8...

might want to check out the answer @ www.rage3d.com

a lot more ati users there who may have wanted a similar thing and found a way to implement it...

Mr. K

OSNN Occasional
Although I've never used it myself, ATI's Hydravision sounds to be what you're looking for:

"When you select a window and drag to a new location, the window will become translucent. This allows you to see items located behind the window being dragged. Once the mouse button is released (dragging operation stopped) the window becomes opaque."

You can download the software here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster