Gary Pandher

OSNN Senior Addict
im not sure what to do
im thinking of returning my card
getting my money back
i heard on may 4th
ati is coming out with newer cards
x800xt cards?
im thinking if i return it now..thennn the price will go down after the newer cards come out and i can buy it when the price drops..save some money maybe???...anyone got any idea or is there no point in returning it?

im thinking im gonna return it tommorow n see what happens
is it true tho..that the ati X800XT and X800Pro are coming out May 4th????

they will debut may 4th... they are unlikely to retail on the same day... probably at least 1 month gap..

aite forget the lap top im goin for the new desktop still laptop gonna cost much more

I love my Ati AIW 9800 Pro. Although, I haven't fully utilized it yet. I should have gotten the 9800 Pro just because I'd find more use in the dual monitor support. But I'm definitely going to use the AIW in an HTPC build I'm going to be doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back