ATI 9700 - Versions?

V

Vorpal

Just wondering if anyones heard anything about any different version of the 9700 comming out. Like an Ultra version or espically an All In Wonder version.

Thanks

Yes , the ALL IN WONDER version will be available soon after .. in fact that will be my next upgrade .. More details u'll find on official site Site

there should be a scaled down version of the 9700, called the 9500 coming out but info has been sparse.. I would expect to hear something soon though since that card would be a competitor to the Ti4200..

Thanks for the info... I did some google searches and read a lot of 9700 articles, but no one seemed to be mentioning other version of the card.

I'm going to buy a 9700, but if an All-In-Wonder version is scheduled to come out soon I'll definitly wait for that!

But, with the 9700 go down in price and the All-In-Wonder version debut at $400 retail? (man, I hope so)

I can't find any info on ATI's website. Any idea when it's comming out???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back