Ati 9500

Originally posted by adamg
just curious. does the "se" tag on the nvidias mean "slower edition"? because all of the "se" cards are slower than their non-se counterparts.
i only know of the 4800se..? in which case, yes... the 4800se is slower than the 4800.

what other se's are you referring to?

well about 3 months ago i was looking around for a video card and i found in benchmark results that the gf4-mx440se was slower than the gf4-mx440 by a considerable amount. it was also cheaper which seemed a bit odd.

Originally posted by adamg
well about 3 months ago i was looking around for a video card and i found in benchmark results that the gf4-mx440se was slower than the gf4-mx440 by a considerable amount. it was also cheaper which seemed a bit odd.

I believe the SE can be dubbed SLOWER EDITION...

just like in ati's case.. their LE boards in the 8500 series was a LESSER EDITION.. :)

so yes adamg.. lol we think a like...

Originally posted by Flatbeat_Eddy
LOL, nah i took 1 of the case fans out but my comp still sounds like ballistic missile.

still cant beat my performance, 17450 3d marks :) 8590 in 2003.

flexing your 3dmark muscles I see :rolleyes: that software is just ego material and doesnt necessarily show real-life performance imo

yeah, the SE and LE are both lesser versions of the originals.

Originally posted by jonifen
flexing your 3dmark muscles I see :rolleyes: that software is just ego material and doesnt necessarily show real-life performance imo
3dmark2001 has long been an established and trusted benchmarking program that does reflect real-world performance.

3dmark2003 on the other hand? that's another story. :)

hmm, found a glitch with 2003.

it seems not to want to let go off the RADEONS display settings once you change them, have to close 2003 and restart.

Managed 70fps and alowest of 25fps in the battle of proxycon demo. at 1024x768x32

Why not show off? I was stuck with a Crappy system for 5 years and now im a Overclocking B*tch :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back