• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

athlon buying

Taurus

hardware monkey
anyone know where one can buy unlocked athlons? couldn't find a place that sells them with the l1 bridges connected. help would be apprecaited! :)

D

dijital

not sure, but there are tutorials on how to do it yourself. personally i wouldnt do it though

you can try places like www.cluboverclocker.com. but most sites that sold overclocked hardware like oczstore, and such shut down due to you pay a premium price for buying stuff pre-overclocked or modified

just look at modded PS2's they can cost 600 bucks! so if you rally want the speed, just buy a faster proc, or read all the guides, pray and try yourself :)

Taurus

hardware monkey
yeah, yesterday i went ahead and bought an athlon unlocking kit. all i really need is that conductive lacquer but it's so hard to find.

lol... at the same time, i bought a 1.4ghz proc! totally defeats the purpose of overclocking since my board doesn't support faster than 1.4. but i have a couple friends that wanna unlock their athlons, so i'll practice on my 800.

also, bought a ti 4200! good ol' tax refund came in handy. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies