at least it wasn't a bald eagle...

TittleBitties said:
now do u all think i am stupid

yes.jpg

Also wouldn't take much to burn brush that was super dry and hasn't burned since like '66 I think I read :p

well...i dont care about the brush burn i care on how the damn bird caught on fire.

TittleBitties said:
well...i dont care about the brush burn i care on how the damn bird caught on fire.
I think thats pretty self-explainitory :)

TittleBitties said:
so dont be hatin dog :p lol
Who said anyone hates dogs, I think dogs are great.
Can't say I love the little ones, but dogs are cool.
Cats are nice too... I can't say I ever heard about homosexual tendencies among birds either.

TittleBitties said:
cats suck
So birds are gay, cats suck and dogs are discriminated against.
If I wasn't tierd I'd probably... **** it.

Sounds more likely that the bird (and mentioned squirrels) got between the line and some part of the pole that was grounded. That'd do it. ;) Instant BBQ.

TittleBitties said:
cats suck

This here kitty would like to argue that point with you...

Attachments

• animalsgobad2.jpg
    animalsgobad2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 63
TittleBitties said:
thank u...now do u all think i am stupid...what u all r talkin about is what i was tryin to get it. so dont be hatin dog :p lol

now where's that aol translator again? :p

I can't say I ever heard about homosexual tendencies among birds either.
Benny... that's EXACTLY what i was gonna say. but at the time i felt like enough of an ass for the day. :)

TittleBitties said:
thank u...now do u all think i am stupid...what u all r talkin about is what i was tryin to get it. so dont be hatin dog :p lol

shouldn't that be "dawg"?

yes flipmast flex its dwag. but i aint know emeinem so poo

Alright , To answer the question. Young hawks learning to perch reach out and grab a wire, But if they overshoot, they extend beyond the line they grab and touch the second line (ZAP). Happens all the time in California, Most of the time this happens in arid places, think deserts. Got the picture now?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back