Asus Rma

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
has anyone delt with them on this?? their support in my mind absolutely sucks. on hold forever, and you cant understand a damn thing they are saying. the staus of my obo is packing. it was in that status for 3 days! how long does it take to pakc a mobo! lol oh well, just venting. wasnt sure if anyine else had the same trouble....or normality of Asus support.

btw wasnt sure where to post this. sorry if im in the wrong area.

I have never had to RMA anything to ASUS before, but I have had to do it with dell. Dell, on the other hand, has great shipping time(got here in 2 days) and pays for you to ship it back, but the tech ppl are hard to understand. I guess you have to take the bitter with the sweet :). It seems like you have more of a case of bitter with bitter. Good luck to ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back