Asus P4p800

HostileApostle

OSNN Newbie
Hey guys,
I posted before about my motherboard not working correctly, and I got a new powersupply and it boots up fine. I can get into the BIOS, and it reads the CD-ROM drives...but it doesnt recognize the harddrives. Any suggestions?

I have a good one, use the same thread and dont double post.

Make sure you have good ide/sata cable. If not, that will cause it to hang. I had that happen, but i had the ide plugged in and not the molex; BIOS just sat there because of it

I tried unpluging everything to make sure that all the connections were right...and all of them were connected...it reads the cd drives as primary and secondary slaves, but it has nothing for the masters, both of which should be the hard drives...nothing has jumpers in them, but it worked fine before i got the new motherboard. I was kinda hoping to get this working at some point tonight, so any help would be much appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back