ASUS A8N32SLi mobo drivers

ming

OSNN Advanced
I'm pretty sure someone here as had this motherboard before. There's one device that I can't seem to find drivers for. Nor do I know what this device is as Windows Device Manager only states "Unknown Device". MS Update can't find anything for it, nor does letting ASUS install all its drivers from CD help.
This has only come up after I installed this replacement motherboard and would like to know what it is, and whether it's actually an important part for the system.

Might be the sound card or one of the GbE nics.

Something like that.

chance is its the ACPI power managment thingy, if you check the device ID and you see ACPI in there then its downloadable from there website.

chance is its the ACPI power managment thingy, if you check the device ID and you see ACPI in there then its downloadable from there website.

I did check the hardware ID, and it did mention ACPI. However, Windows update has already installed one and I've also gone to ASUS website and found exactly the same driver already on my machine so I have no idea what drivers it needs. The one Windows recognises (already installed) is the ATK0110 driver and is the only one available on ASUS website.

It is the ATK0110 Utility and the drivers are on the Asus site and the CD if you have it. There are now updated drivers on the Asus site for ATK0110 if running Vista.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back