ASUS 8460 Ultra Drivers Shortage

L

LoctOut

This is a GEForce4 TI4600 card, which all the write-ups say ahheres closely to the Nvidia standards. ASUS has released drivers only through 28.80, which work OK

When I try to use the Nvidia drivers, like 30.82, or any others not provided by ASUS, it crashes my system. NE1 know of Drivers which for sure give better performance than the 28.80's that will work with the ASUS card?

Thanks

This asus site has....

The Dutch site used to have the latest drivers all the time when i had my Asus G3ti500 this is the link to the dutch ftp site ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/TREIBER/VGA/NVIDIA/ where they keep the graphic drivers for all there cards just go into the folder for your model of card also they normally have the latset utils as well.

I have an ASUS V3800Magic with a TNT2 M64 chipset ... and I'm using the 40.72 dets from nVidia's site with no problems. :p

I don't think its a problem with the card. Try to uninstall old drivers completely before installing the latest dets.

But with Nvidia drivers...

They had no support for the utils provided by asus,if i used the asus drivers i could use all the asus features like vid-capture and the overclocking tool & gpu temp monitor.I see on the ftp site they have the 31.40 drivers which i presume have been modiffied by asus to support there products.

Ok, THANKZ! will try that out. I finally got the nvidia 30.82's to work, but you are right, the ASUS utilities aren't avialable. Will see if I can grab those 31's. However, I just RMA'ed the MB that card was being used with, so will be a while before I can check them out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back