Asteroid coming for Earth!!!

D

drag_on

As you all probably know that rock is on collision course with Earth, Give me your thoughts and opinions on what you think will happen. and would it really end all life on earth?

nah wouldnt happen our evil and diabolical goverment would never let it happen they want to rule the earth along side with bill gates so they would probably nuke the damn thing before it even got here!!

Asteroid

When did the US recieve the news of the asteroid, cause we aussies only got it today.

cool, does that mean that we can expect movie "armagedon 2" coming out soon?

cool, does that mean that we can expect movie "armagedon 2" coming out soon?
LOL
maybe but to i agree with catch i really doubt it will ever hit, they always say that then 3-4 months b4 its due they change there minds and say "opps" nevermind its a false alarm....besides like i said in my last post above gov. would never let it happen LOL

By the time the meteor hits.. I'll be an old man.. 50s.. (sorry to any users here that are 50!.. :) )

So by that time.. my hair will be going.. my tackle wont work properly!!!!!.. lol (for you yanks.. tackle..another word for a mans co**!!) lol :D

nah drag_on, just seen it though it was tight....want to use mine but i aint got a digi cam yet....but when i get one i WILL post my dub up there!!:D yeah thats a gti, i gotst a passat anyways!

If anything we can send a team of oil drillers in two really cool ships, so that if one of them crashed (killing the boyfriend of the daughter in the other one) the other one will still make it. After a lot of drilling and potential failiure, one of them can actually sacrifice themselves for the good of humanity, don't worry, we'll be fine

I just hope whoever plays Bruce Willis.. DOESNT have a corny smile!! lol

Bruce Willis is cool but he is type-casted waaaaay too much...its like every part he plays is the same guy

true dat!! but he did do a good job in the kid and bandits which was a little off his style.........

bandits was a pretty good movie but Billy Bob had to be the better actor in it by far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back