Asteroid coming for Earth!!!

D

drag_on

As you all probably know that rock is on collision course with Earth, Give me your thoughts and opinions on what you think will happen. and would it really end all life on earth?

V

vdubVR6

nah wouldnt happen our evil and diabolical goverment would never let it happen they want to rule the earth along side with bill gates so they would probably nuke the damn thing before it even got here!!

D

drag_on

Asteroid

When did the US recieve the news of the asteroid, cause we aussies only got it today.

V

vdubVR6

cool, does that mean that we can expect movie "armagedon 2" coming out soon?
LOL
maybe but to i agree with catch i really doubt it will ever hit, they always say that then 3-4 months b4 its due they change there minds and say "opps" nevermind its a false alarm....besides like i said in my last post above gov. would never let it happen LOL

S

stuy_b

By the time the meteor hits.. I'll be an old man.. 50s.. (sorry to any users here that are 50!.. :) )

So by that time.. my hair will be going.. my tackle wont work properly!!!!!.. lol (for you yanks.. tackle..another word for a mans co**!!) lol :D

V

vdubVR6

nah drag_on, just seen it though it was tight....want to use mine but i aint got a digi cam yet....but when i get one i WILL post my dub up there!!:D yeah thats a gti, i gotst a passat anyways!

If anything we can send a team of oil drillers in two really cool ships, so that if one of them crashed (killing the boyfriend of the daughter in the other one) the other one will still make it. After a lot of drilling and potential failiure, one of them can actually sacrifice themselves for the good of humanity, don't worry, we'll be fine

V

vdubVR6

true dat!! but he did do a good job in the kid and bandits which was a little off his style.........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut