ASRock

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
Anyone heard of or using an ASRock board? Any comments to make about them.

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Core 2 Duo Desktop with the;

ASRock 775I65G R2.0 SKT 775 865G AGP onboard VGA 5.1 channel audio mATX

says it takes the Core 2 Duo, and will take the 2gb of RAM im wanting to feed it...

And it'l be a nice 64-bit desktop :)

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
As I recall, ASRock is the value division of ASUS boards..

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
I am running an ASRock Dual SATA2 board 939. Something like that. It's an Nforce4 board and I have to say, it's very good for the money. Stable, lots of features, and tech support was pretty quick. I'd recommend them for anyone who is on a budget. I'd buy them again.

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Have only heard good things about them.

Wish I had bought that dual 939 MB instead of my ECS.

LordOfLA

Godlike!
ASRock is Asus low-end brand. Despite that they bang out some amazing kit for the price.

Petros

Thief IV
I have one in my computer, an AGP/PCI-E board that brought me into the modern era of graphics cards. I've only had one problem, and I don't know if it was specifically the board's fault or not. My M-Audio Revolution 7.1 wouldn't work in one of the PCI slots, so I swapped places between it and a USB card and it worked fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adreinrich