• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Aspi Update 471

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
Everytime I try to install the update for aspi drivers it says press a button to continue and when I do it closes...I have no idea how to get them in any other way that following the instructions and they don't work...I'm running windows xp home by the way...

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
please!!!!!!!!!! I have this program FreeRipMp3 and I want to put my cd's onto my hard drive but the program can't see my cd drive...the help from the website told me to update my aspi drivers and I can't

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
Thanks Kermit I will try it...the new drivers come with a checker to see if they are updated but they aren't...I'll keep trying to update them

R

robin.munro

Read me file.....

If you are using 32bit XP

1. Click Start->Run
2. cmd
3. Then navigate to where you extracted the files.
4. Type install.bat XP32
5. Close the dos box
6. Run the checker and you should only have the following files installed - ASPI32.SYS + WNASPI32.DLL

The following files are not needed in WinXP - WOWPOST.EXE + WINASPI.DLL :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix