Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007 (Free key until 12\13\06) 6.20

L

Lee

The fastest way to create & copy your own data, video, audio and multisession CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.

In the great tradition of Ashampoo software, this CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning application makes it really easy to create & copy your own data, video, audio and multisession CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Many current CD/DVD burning programs are universal "everything including the kitchen sink" applications that are overloaded with countless confusing functions. Ashampoo Burning Studio 5 makes life easier by concentrating on what you really want to do.

Limitations:

The first time you run the program, it will prompt you with a series of options about registration. Make sure you select 'Obtain a FREE full version key', press OK and follow the prompts. A web browser window will appear. Enter your email address and press Send. Click the link in the email that arrives and fill in your details on the web page. Once that's done, Ashampoo will send another email with your product key.

Check your email for the product key and enter this into the program when prompted.

If you are using the Firefox web browser, after clicking on 'Download Now' a box will appear in which the 'Save file' option may be greyed out. Click on it to the option active and then select 'Save file' to begin download.

Source, Read More & Download Value £20, $37, Euro30

Thanx for the info, but, nothing will ever beat Nero 6.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back