Artec scanner driver problem

pete1here

OSNN Newbie
Hi,
I`ve got an artec ultima2000 usb scanner but windows xp will not install the driver from the install cd. I`ve downloaded an updated driver from driverguide.com and I still get the same message from xp which reads warning this driver is not digital signed.
Any help in tracking down a suitable driver would be most appreciated.
pete1here@aol.com

Xenoboar said:
when you say it displays "warning this driver is not digital signed" does it give you a "yes" or "no" option? if so click "yes" to proceed with the installation of the driver.

Artec Ultima2000 USB Driver Windows 98/ME/XP/2000 (Courtesy of www.opendrivers.com)
Xenoboar Yes but when I click "yes" I get a blue screen stop message.
Thank`s for reply,pete1here@aol.com

HI. Recently went from Windows 98 to Windows XP Home Edition. Previously installed was Ultima 2000/1236USB ScanEZ that worked fine. Now when I attempt using the scanner, get the following: DUSB2AR Cannot Operate! 1. Please check whether the scanner connects to the computer. (It does) 2. Make sure that the scanner connects to the power, and the LED is on. (It is) 3. Note that you cannot connect the scanner to the bus power device. ((It isn't) Click OK Artec ScanEZ TWAIN error! Failed to open the TWAIN driver. Click OK. Is this a problem With the New Windows XP? Thanks, Marv

Hi
I have not been able to resolve this issue.I think the answer is to reinstall windows 98!
all the best pete1here

Admiral, it was a fresh install, with a new computer. Thanks, Marv

Pete1here. So your'e saying I should reinstall Window 98? So, can I just get a Windows 98 cd and run it over the Windows XP? Thanks, Marv

Hey.

Have you checked the services running on your system ? I think I remember something similar happening to me once and it seems I had to go into services.msc to repair it. Something to do with a service being set as manual instead of auto. I will look into the old black viper files and post something if I can find it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back