Arrested Development

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
The final 4 episodes of the GREATEST SITCOM SINCE SEINFELD air tonight on Fox. There is still a glimmer of hope that the show will continue on Showtime or ABC but no one knows for sure. In the meantime, tune in tonight and see the show we are giving up in order to get more Skating with Celebrities. Score another one for the lowest common denominator.

All good, have the DVDs ;)

Jobe in jail ? Oh dear (saw the previews) - lots of cameos too... ;)

:) it is a great show. I loved it. chalk up another stupid kill for fox and there dumbarsed executives.

Firefly
Family guy (temporarly)
Futurama
Arrested Development.

Last edited:
VenomXt said:
:) it is a great show. I loved it. chalk up another stupid kill for fox and there dumbarsed executives.

Firefly
Family guy (temporarly)
Arrested Development.

Don't forget Futurama! That show is coming back in some straight to DVD movies though.

Well that is that. Quite possibly the best 2 hours of my life.

Just getting into this show now. About halfway through the pilot, seems like it would have some promise.

I always wondered why it was canceled. From the few episodes that I saw it seemed quite funny.

I am converting the whole running to iPod format so I can take it on a trip with me. I should be done with them in a couple weeks.

Never liked this show.
I didnt like the way the camera angles were used.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back