• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Army Ops!!! Yaya

I just figured out how to make your own server, and still be able to join it!!!! If you want more info message me!!! It took me all day and night, but I answered a question that no one else seems to be able to discover.............

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I would be interested in knowing as the homelan servers seem to be bust.. will write up my opinion on it when I get around to it..

UniSol

I'm all ears
Well on my system running 1024x768 it looks mint :D

Join #aa.uk on quakenet IRC not the spam/noob filled #americasarmy

I have had trouble with no being able to qualify online etc but there is meant to be a patch out today ?

You can only qualify on HomeLan servers :S So dedicated ones are useless at present (unless you want a ping lower than 100) ;)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
It looks very nice here, suprised they didn't make use of the lip sync and proper head movemtn that was raved about in the unreal engine, I can't wait to see UT2003 in action...

...Gotta remember that AA will continually developed, this is well sweet for a first release!

F

FoSsiL

Lag

i like the game play and the graphics, but is too laggy to play online even with dsl connection. good idea but should work on the lag problem

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown