• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Arg!

AndyP

OSNN Senior Addict
I agree! Can't wait for the spring/summer to set in!
Actually we have no snow where I am located in Norway right now...dream abot an early summer:D

Dory

Was LadySunshine
hehe... yeah, hopefully by spring time my car will be in one peice again...

I'm driving around in a crappy little beater car and my car is in a body shop in a lot of peices getting a paint job and some rust repairs done.

So I am HOPING that it'll be ready around April. With the work that was needed, they said it'll be there a while, so I told them to just keep it over the winter and took the plate off and insurance too. There was no reason for it... I wont drive that car in this weather anyway!

I attached a pic of the car in a million peices now... its an older pic but thats my "baby". :)

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Call that snow !!!

Why I can remeber when I were a lad, we had snow...............

oooooooooohh at least 5mm thick :)

You just don't get the stuff in cornwall, but you get ice :eek:

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Cardboard box, luxury

We had to live in a hole in the road and eat hot gravel for our tea.

( by the way, I know the whole sketch !! ) God, I need help.

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Originally posted by LadySunshine
...and now the posts gets strange.. hehe

Sorry :) British humour, Famous sketch, goes on for about 10min, the claims of a deprived child hood get more ridiculous as it goes on.

IE

I used to get in the morning, half past ten at night, half an nour before i went to bed, eat a freezing cold lump of poisin, go and work a 28 hour day down pit.. and pay pit owner to work there

etc etc..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies