• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ARG!!! =/ help...

M

MiseryQ

I just restored from a Ghost image and a old problem showed up again... guess I better make a new image...

The problem is the server will not show up under Network Places... I can search for it and it'll show but it won't come up automaticaly, sometime's it will after a reboot...

This usualy goes with the oher problem of My girlfriend not being able to print, while I still can...

I can still access files on the server that are mapped or have shorcuts to them...

I don't know what did to fix it before. It kinda solved itself...

:confused:...

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
Check and make sure that workgroup names are the same. If your image had a old workgroup name, that can be the problem/

JJB6486

M

MiseryQ

I removed the "primary NDS suffix of the computer" got on the network this time but no Printer from either desktop...

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
NDS = Novell Directory Service

Is there a Novell Netware Server somewhere in here?

Anyway, so now that you can see the network, can the network see you? And when you open the comptuer, what is displayed?

JJB6486

M

MiseryQ

Once Again I got it Printing... I reinstalled the printer on the server and now it works :confused:...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies