Are you ready for Thanksgiving...

P

PseudoKiller

Well since the wife loves to cook we got together with her cousin last weekend to discuss the menu for Thursday November 27, 2003. Now this is no small affair yet we are only having 9 maybe 10 people. We have ordeurves (SP) turkey (of course) and 4 kinds of dessert. Cigars for afterward and Southern Comfort, Cognac. Should be fun.

Yeah, definitely. I'm going to Atlanta to see my mom for Thanksgiving.

Getting ready for it. The food is going to be awesome! Need to cutback on the turkey this year, got a gig that night and don't want to fall asleep at the decks!

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Well since the wife loves to cook we got together with her cousin last weekend to discuss the menu for Thursday November 27, 2003. Now this is no small affair yet we are only having 9 maybe 10 people. We have ordeurves (SP) turkey (of course) and 4 kinds of dessert. Cigars for afterward and Southern Comfort, Cognac. Should be fun.

Waiting for my invitation [!]

I'll be heading north to panama city :)

dunno what I'll be eating.. not a huge turkey fan...

I can't wait. Gotta big drive home, and then to Turkey day dinner with the extended family. The long drive will be worth it once I sit down for a big meal with all the family. :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back