Are You happy???

• Thread starter Pimpdaddy122181
  • Start date
P

Pimpdaddy122181

Got one for ya, are you happy with your current computer specs.? if not are you going to buy another in the future?

Gotta love mine. Just bought it back in February. Don't have to worry about upgrades for at least two years. I am going to add more goodies to it though. :D

Ecstatic mate :D

*Hugs computer*

The only thing I might change is my printer. I have an Epson stylus 880 but might get a newer one.

ok read my specs and laugh it up...

I have a k6-2 450 mhz board with 100 fsb... 320 megs ram, 1 maxtor hdd @7200... radeon 32MB DDR... I have also got a tv tuner, on board audio cd rw, blah blah blah.... alll memory is micron rated @ 133 MHz... figure to see if I can donate to charity someplace when I get my new one...

I have tweaked this baby out to the max.. using winxp pro, office cp pro and so on and so forth... have optical mouse, wireless keyboard, sidewinder headset (that baby RoXoR) altec lansing 5 speaker, 1 subwoofer system...

so do I like my baby ? NO WAY... I love the accesories I have invested in... all of them move to my new board when/if I have the money to set it up... the cpu is CRUD... gives me about 8-15 fps TOPS in all fps like CS, max payne, deus ex, RtCW.... and get this... I finished all them W/O cheats ... and had decent scores in CS... waiting to get my new board to start a frag fest...

:( does anyone out here get lower than my occasionally single digit fps in games ?

I am one of the 10% saying I will be going UP...

I'm not too happy with my ageing 64MB GeForce 2 MX 400.. I've got a single digit of fps in DS especially in the swarm part..

:p Getting a new 40 GB Maxtor HDD (7200 RPM) this weekend. Currently have around 500MB of breathing space left.

there is probably where the whole lag is occuring.. no virtual mem out there for you... never know... the new hdd will probably kick your sys into the next world :) uber performance mate...

g.luck

I love my PC, except the noise, I am going to get a Volcano 7+ (as soon as Dabs have them in Overdue at the mo), also going to get a Enermax silent PSU, also a case upgrade, I have a full tower right now, but I am going to Uni soon and space will be precious, so I am going to get a Midi tower, currently liking 3r Systems and Chieftec cases.

I like my BP6's, they be niiiiice.........
Anybody know what the sys requ. gonna be for Doom 3?????
Or have a questamite what they gonna be?????
I might have to make some purchase’s before it is released.....:D

But as for now, my BP6's run everything I want them too, no questions ask'd.......

I love my computer, I just built her back in the end of january. How every many issues she has with me, and not wanting to always do what I want her to do, I still love her.

I love my computer.

With a P4 2.0GHz, 1GHz DDR-Ram, Leadtek GeForce4 64Mg video card in a nice Lian Li case with side window, all it needs are some pretty lights and one more exhaust fan, I will be a happy chappy. :D :p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back