Are you Gay?

What are you talking about X-istence? The site worked perfectly for me using Firefox.

i am 20% gay. i am a walkin,talking,red-blooded hetero guy. just way too straight for these modern times mate.

Well, it's official Channel 4 said so.

Attachments

• 40.JPG
    40.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 108
My cousin works at ch4, she said she found this in the cache!

So Tittle you me and the gang (everyone at osnn) go Mardi grais this year?:p

Attachments

• Tittle.gif
    Tittle.gif
    46.2 KB · Views: 78
Lee said:
My cousin works at ch4, she said she found this in the cache!

So Tittle you me and the gang (everyone at osnn) go Mardi grais this year?:p
Yes...:). I love boobies...

Well Tittle if you had seen the show called 'The Truth About Lesbians' , which accompanied this survey, it was a set of how do you know how gay you are, they even did it about pets, you would still have a boner ;)

I got 40%, but I think it's wrong to assume that my best friend is a guy. I answered yes to the "Do you think your best friend is sexy," but they didn't have an option that said "Yes, SHE is very sexy."

As to their suggestion, let me put it this way. If a lady really cared about me, she'd like me for who I am. If she thinks I need to transform into someone else; then obviously it isn't me she likes, but rather some ideal held in her own mind :D

Attachments

• gayometer.jpg
    gayometer.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 92
i got scared when it went right to 100% before it gives u the real %

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back