Are you dateable? Take the test

Mild congratulations, you are...
54%

dateable! You are neither more not less dateable than your peers-- welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you're just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or "fute." You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.

Damn thats scary

I'm more dateable then you are! 69%! Whahahah :p :D :)

58% . darn it. i guess i didnt pass this one. they do have interesting variety of stupid question and not much smarter answers too :D

70%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

LOL yup thas me ;)

woohoo!!!!!

Damn, Rico! You are...
88%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

Now I know the spark is off... :)

Damn, Rico! You are...
71%

80% for me. :D guess I had better not let the wife know about this test if I value my life;)

73%

Not too shabby...

Damn, Rico! You are...
80%

Damn, Rico! You are...
89%

people more dateable than you (0%)
people just as dateable as you (0%)
people less dateable than you (99%)

Guess us old timers can teach you youngsters a thing or two

Muhahahahaha:D

I am free to date if they let me out of my care home.:D

I thought the questions (and answers) where so funny i could barly see what i was ticking

they always got this crazy ass questions and answers that dont make sense at all.

No females here?? :confused: Must be a real scare for them to find out , huh?
:D :D :D

61% - After the first page I got bored and randomly clicked all the other answers!

Bah Humbug

Mubbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back