Are we Back????

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
How about it - are ya'll testing and I just happened to get on or what???

Are we back to stay for awhile - sure hope so!

:D

The same for me ! I can't live without xp-erience.org (Internet speaking) !
It's your fault E.P. if your site is the best around I know ! And keep in mind that we, your site's members, would really appreciate to be kept informed of any of the going on's !

Final word: it's so greeeeaat to have you back !

Yeah. Don't realise how much you miss "someone" 'til they are gone!

It would be nice if they told you they would be down for 2,3 or 4 days.:eek: So we wouldn't worry so much.

Well, if it goes down again, come into the mIRC channel and we will keep you informed there. And besides, you get to chat with some nice ppl as well..

Originally posted by Smokie
Well, if it goes down again, come into the mIRC channel and we will keep you informed there. And besides, you get to chat with some nice ppl as well..

Smokie - look ya know I is ugly and I'm going to admit to also being dumb - I always go to the chatroom thru the home page - tell me more about getting into this mIRC channel or whatever - since I don't even know what and mIRC is!!!:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by damnyank

Smokie - look ya know I is ugly and I'm going to admit to also being dumb - I always go to the chatroom thru the home page - tell me more about getting into this mIRC channel or whatever - since I don't even know what and mIRC is!!!:confused: :confused:

go to www.mirc.com download mirc then connect to an efnet server and join #xperience

xsk8zerox - and an efnet server is???

I never claimed to be smart!

:)

Thank you, Thank you very much - damn it's good to be back - I am already back to learning things!
:D :D

I tell you what damnyank, these boys have learnt a lot from me.

But come on into the channel and get to meet "some" nice people like me :)

ok open it up and type /server efnet and press enter then type /join #xperience

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back