• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are we Back????

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
How about it - are ya'll testing and I just happened to get on or what???

Are we back to stay for awhile - sure hope so!

:D

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
The same for me ! I can't live without xp-erience.org (Internet speaking) !
It's your fault E.P. if your site is the best around I know ! And keep in mind that we, your site's members, would really appreciate to be kept informed of any of the going on's !

Final word: it's so greeeeaat to have you back !

Z

zoey

It would be nice if they told you they would be down for 2,3 or 4 days.:eek: So we wouldn't worry so much.

Smokie

A Proud Australian
Well, if it goes down again, come into the mIRC channel and we will keep you informed there. And besides, you get to chat with some nice ppl as well..

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Originally posted by Smokie
Well, if it goes down again, come into the mIRC channel and we will keep you informed there. And besides, you get to chat with some nice ppl as well..
Smokie - look ya know I is ugly and I'm going to admit to also being dumb - I always go to the chatroom thru the home page - tell me more about getting into this mIRC channel or whatever - since I don't even know what and mIRC is!!!:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by damnyank

Smokie - look ya know I is ugly and I'm going to admit to also being dumb - I always go to the chatroom thru the home page - tell me more about getting into this mIRC channel or whatever - since I don't even know what and mIRC is!!!:confused: :confused:
go to www.mirc.com download mirc then connect to an efnet server and join #xperience

Smokie

A Proud Australian
I tell you what damnyank, these boys have learnt a lot from me.

But come on into the channel and get to meet "some" nice people like me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies