Are these specs good?

STILL NOT GOT IT, I rung up to see if they posted, oh no they havent we will post it tomorrow,

WHAT A LOAD OF ****, I'm seriously they have £625 of us still aint got ANYTHING it's BEEN A WHOLE WEEK.

I'm really pissed of, if we dont get it tomorrow we are asking for a REFUND

NEVER BUY FROM SCAN.CO.UK !!

I've ordered from scan may times and never had a problem. The only time there is a hold up with any order is if one of the items ordered is out of stock. They will wait until they can fulfill your order in full before dispatching it.

FINALLY I'm on stage 4 of 4, after many phone calls to them (my mum had to ring em a lot to since I was at work) they have put it on a carrier and it should arrive 12pm tomorrow, just before I go work so hopefully my Dad can tell me.

I even have a City Link tracking number, I'm just praying it's all the right items and that they work ok. We spoke to the supervisor manager and she stayed till after 5:30pm to sort thing out :D.

I still wont be buying anything again from them I'm just hoping ill get this tomoz.

Scan is actually a good place to order from. Whenever I ask them for nextday delivery it always arrives next day.

Yer but they said there expanding there wearhouse wich is causing the problems.

Anyway

19:32 Thursday, August 2, 2007 Goods collected 20:14 Thursday, August 2, 2007 On route to delivery branch

:D:D

Ahm well I'd give them a few months then to get themselves organised :) overclockers.co.uk and ebuyer.com can take up the slack for you in the mean time (overclockers though has a habit of overcharging on just released stuff so do keep a watch for that)

Well I've got it, and oh my god PC tech has moved on since my AMD Duron set-up. Aint got to set-up yet cause need to drill some holes and cut some things so it fits in my huge case properly. Got the PSU, and 80MM and both the 120MM fans inside. So tomoz I'm taking it to my Dad's work unit and we are gonna fix the case before I go work tomoz then after I'm gonna install windows & linux and everything.

The graphics card is the biggest thing I've ever seen, the fan system on it is HUGE. It's nice that is has a 10 year warranty as well.

Today at work was the most agonizing wait ever it went so slow (I only do 4 hours a day 3 days a week) but oh well at least I'm getting there and everything was well packaged and all the right stuff.

My new keyboard and mouse are nice to I'm using them now on my Mac.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Well I've got it up and running on it now but sometimes when I turn it on it turns it self of, I've had it running Vista a few hours last night and now I'm on XP x64 thought it was heat problems but it's not think it might be the VGA-DVI adapter being loose and it not booting up so I swapped it seems fine, it doesn't turn of randomly only after I turn it on. Hope I've fixed it now =/.

lol and behold, it was the switch. My Dad bought me one home from work today, I wired it up and it works just how it should. Obviously the old case switch was switching the computer of (double bouncing) :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back