Are these conflicting with my network card?

B

bigals

I have posted a few time regarding XP detecting my network card but not completing installation, it gives me the message saying the data is invalid.

I am using a realtek RTL8029 AS card.

I have found all these devices in the network card section of device manager and wondered if they are what is stopping me installing my NIC, and if so how do i uninstall them,

Please help,

Cheers, ALEX

devices.jpg

None of the devices under the adapter section will prevent this installation.

Suggest downloading the newest drivers from Realek.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/htm/download/driver.asp

Open Device Manger. In the Other Devices section, doubleclick Ethernet Controller and select update driver. Select install from a list or specific location. On the next window, type the path where you downloaded and extracted the drivers.

If the card is not defective, this should work.

From what it looks like, your Ethernet Controller and VIA Bus Master IDE Controller are confliciting with each other. First install tehe drivers. Ethernet controller bring a Yellow Question Mark menas no drivers are installed. Then check the NIC and IDE Conroller for a IRQ or Memory Range Conflict. If one does exist, try moving the card to another PCI Slot or manually try to assign IRQs for the conflicting ones.

JJB6486

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back