Are stormtoopers next???

P

Phantom_24

Sorry....couldn't resist! Though I guess I should start looking for those black vans following me around now....
:D

Hey mods......

If this is stepping over the bound....take it down.....just playing around in a little free speech here for a sec! Or at least free opinion while we still have it !

Free speech!! Free Speech Dont Violate!

LOL like the pic.

Phantom 24 Why did you not include Clinton in the choices?

I'll let you figure out if it should be Bill or Hillary!

:D:D

I'd say Hillary....

She's my Senator, and I have to admit...she's done a pretty decent job so far!! A bit of a rough start, but very well nonetheless!! Thought she might blow off us folks up here since we're not the Big Apple, but she makes quite a few stops up here.

I hear what you're saying - Buffalo would be a nice place to blow off - especially with the "lake effect" during the winter. Only kidding :D !

Actually - some people will say I am smoking something funny - but I have predicted that a Clinton will return to the White House and I have been told Bill cannot go back - my comment has always been - who said it was going to be Bill??

hehehe, I don't care how much politicians get abused around here ;)

Originally posted by damnyank
I hear what you're saying - Buffalo would be a nice place to blow off - especially with the "lake effect" during the winter. Only kidding :D !

Actually - some people will say I am smoking something funny - but I have predicted that a Clinton will return to the White House and I have been told Bill cannot go back - my comment has always been - who said it was going to be Bill??

actually Bill could possibly return, it's only two terms in a row, he could run next election, but he won't.

:cool:

Details, Details, Details!!!

Of course you are correct!

Actually, it's two terms period.

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice..." -- 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

hmmmm

yes I suppose if you choose to read it out of context, it would say that, however, it is two terms in a row, is actually what it says.

He can legally run next or in any future elections.

Just seen that as well, I was wrong, I offer my apology to all.

*eating humble pie*

Hey Iceman - want a glass of milk??

I heard Henyman has a new cow!

OOpps - no this is not a hijack!

hijack, hijack, did somebody say hijack?

*looking*

ah it's that damnyank again, fluffy sic em

EP...who is that girl in your sig?

Brad

* Fluffly bounds over and attaches himself to damnyank's leg *

Down Fluffy

* Damnyank wonders what exactly fluffys rear is doing *

*damnyank admonishes fluffy*

"Quit rubbing your rear on my leg - you are supposed to bite my leg"

*damnyank tries to walk away disgusted - still draggin fluffy on his leg*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back