• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are stormtoopers next???

P

Phantom_24

Sorry....couldn't resist! Though I guess I should start looking for those black vans following me around now....
:D

P

Phantom_24

Hey mods......

If this is stepping over the bound....take it down.....just playing around in a little free speech here for a sec! Or at least free opinion while we still have it !

:D

P

Phantom_24

I'd say Hillary....

She's my Senator, and I have to admit...she's done a pretty decent job so far!! A bit of a rough start, but very well nonetheless!! Thought she might blow off us folks up here since we're not the Big Apple, but she makes quite a few stops up here.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I hear what you're saying - Buffalo would be a nice place to blow off - especially with the "lake effect" during the winter. Only kidding :D !

Actually - some people will say I am smoking something funny - but I have predicted that a Clinton will return to the White House and I have been told Bill cannot go back - my comment has always been - who said it was going to be Bill??

Originally posted by damnyank
I hear what you're saying - Buffalo would be a nice place to blow off - especially with the "lake effect" during the winter. Only kidding :D !

Actually - some people will say I am smoking something funny - but I have predicted that a Clinton will return to the White House and I have been told Bill cannot go back - my comment has always been - who said it was going to be Bill??
actually Bill could possibly return, it's only two terms in a row, he could run next election, but he won't.

:cool:

A

AKHeero

Actually, it's two terms period.

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice..." -- 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

hmmmm

yes I suppose if you choose to read it out of context, it would say that, however, it is two terms in a row, is actually what it says.

He can legally run next or in any future elections.

:cool:

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
*damnyank admonishes fluffy*

"Quit rubbing your rear on my leg - you are supposed to bite my leg"

*damnyank tries to walk away disgusted - still draggin fluffy on his leg*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies