Are signature requests still made?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
and if so any chance I can ask for an updateable version of mine? Main change is the CPU right now - but when this (excellent) sig was made for me I never had the source with the text layer... so I'd really like one and my design skills are really poor! Anyoen out there help me out and (this time) gimme the PSP source? I'll gladly pay a modest fee for outstanding work...

I would post in muzikool's thread that he started. He will do something awesome for you if he has the time.

it might be rude of me to bump this thread....

but I just thought I would since it is looking like I'll have to redo the sig myself later today and thought I'd give others a chance to have a go, if they wanted to of course....

and so it came to pass I updated my sig

and lo and behold it was good

and lo and behold it was chopped

and so these private messages went forth and got posted.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainframeguy
I am not certain if best to simply split the image and whether I can do this with PSP.... but my thnking is now to have the Ubuntu logo linked to the Ubuntu board and the rest of my sig link to my site.... that way I can drop the text...

I am just sending the message because it is a little late for me to start on that right now and maybe I need mor ethan .png file to work from? You'll know though - if I split the image to make two links from it will it rejoin on most displays in Vb for my idea to work?

Thanks again man - outstanding.

muzikool said:
That's a good idea and one that I would recommend, however I don't know how VB will treat the two different images. My guess is that there will be spacing inbetween the two, but I don't know for sure. It might be worth posting this question somewhere -- someone will surely have an answer. If it turns out that it will work then I can split the image for you.
happy.gif

...I am not certain if best to simply split the image and whether I can do this with PSP.... but my thnking is now to have the Ubuntu logo linked to the Ubuntu board and the rest of my sig link to my site.... that way I can drop the text...

I am just sending the message because it is a little late for me to start on that right now and maybe I need mor ethan .png file to work from? You'll know though - if I split the image to make two links from it will it rejoin on most displays in Vb for my idea to work?....

^bump^ - anyone? (I'd rather not try it and see - like to have a solution that does what I want too, also suspect the splitting idea will not work)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back