• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Arctic Silver

Xsivforce,

I have some of the Arctic Silver left over from when I orgi used it. There is about 1mm (3/8 ths of an inch) of the stuff left in the syringe, do you think that would be enough to recoat a AMD Athlon CPU die, and do the base of a ThermalTake Volcano 7+.

Thanks

OK, then, hopefully the next time that I am online, i will be using a volcano 7+, first I am going to check that the thing all works by plugging it into the PSU.

Wish me luck

Done, damn that thing was difficult to get attached to the motherboard, there were a bunch of transistors in the way, but eventually I got it on. The temp is a bit higher than my old one but that will drop down after the Arctic Silver has weedled its way into the cracks and such. I think I will use the heatsink on Low for normal work, med for some games and High when I am not about to listen to it.

catch, you calling me cheap, no I'm kidding, I used Arctic Silver 3, I call it Arctic Silver as it saves typing.

No XS, I have an ABIT KT7-RAID mobo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix