Arcade

frogg_mann

OSNN Addict
I went to the Arcade to try my hand at at a game and was prompted to register again. Well as you know im registered already. I logged off and then logged back in just to make sure im who i am. ar ar ar Anyway the trouble im not sure, maybe no trouble. ill try Arcade again. frogg_mann :cool:

hmmmmm are you missing the edit button as well? :p

edit.gif
<----- :eek:

Just for the record... The Arcade does not currently work with the Fusion theme.

no its there but the posts are gone.. hmmm thanks for pointing that out handyman. edit sorry henyman

******* ok i have a question about this arcade and didn't want ot make a new post for it....

i was wondering how some of the first place people got the record in an amazing fast time... it just doesn't make sense...
like gonaads got 43 pts in simon in 39seconds!!!
http://forum.osnn.net/arcade.php?do=scores&name=simon

if u don't think thats impossible u should try playin the game. it takes a while just to get to 20pts

Some people are just better, prodj.
tongue.gif

I've got one question to ask....

1. Are there any rules that I am required to follow in the arcade?
thats it just the one question. I'll go from there.
frogg :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back