[Arcade] Snake not saving scores

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
After I play Snake I am taken to a blank page every time instead of the high scores page. I haven't beaten the high score (yet), but I would want it to save if I did. ;)

Can anyone else reproduce this?

Edit: I thought it might be a conflict with my HOSTS file, but I tested that and it's not. :ermm:

Last edited:
I have had this as a problem on a few other games, but have found it to be issues with my own computer as I have been able to do it fine on others. Doesn't mean that is what is occuring at the time of your error, just wanted to chime in. I mostly had it with Tetris...

It only adds the score if you beat your current high score. Does it give a blank page even if you beat your current high score?

Also, you will never beat my high score....NEVER!

I'll have to check on that, although a blank page doesn't make much sense.

In regards to that, I have received the blank screen on games that I play for the first time.

muzikool said:
I'll have to check on that, although a blank page doesn't make much sense.

It used to happen to me before the database screw up. Then it saved your score without taking into consideration your current high score. Now it seems to have gone back to the older setting.

And I just played Space Invaders for the first time to test, and it saved my score...

Yeha I think thats the isssue.
If you don't beat your own high score it doesn't redirect.

What do you guys think? Only one score per board or shall I just open it up again?

I think it should be opened up.

It would not take my tetris scores.

Electronic Punk said:
Yeha I think thats the isssue.
If you don't beat your own high score it doesn't redirect.

What do you guys think? Only one score per board or shall I just open it up again?

I think with the open one people are encouraged more to play...where as with one score per game if they get a really high score, or if they can't beat their current score they stop playing.

I personally liked it open.

Open is good if you think it will eliminate the blank screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back