Arcade Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I go and submit a score it goes to a blank page! I am using firefox. Anyone else get this error?

NLM said:
Sometimes when I go and submit a score it goes to a blank page! I am using firefox. Anyone else get this error?

i noticed this happend with explorer, actully this only happens whne you try to submit a lower score then the one you already have on the score board

Yep :)
I soon realized that after i did it a few times...
The problem is on the auto submitting games, then you have to back out and go back in...

Vanquished said:
Yep :)
I soon realized that after i did it a few times...
The problem is on the auto submitting games, then you have to back out and go back in...

well my answer is correct, auto submit tries to submit a lower score then the one you already have on the socre board, to prove this play a non auto submit game and press submit, it goes to the white screen .......:rolleyes: this little pink electronic punk put on the games page pretty much answers our question lol.
backtip.gif

Last edited:
Electronic Punk said:
Made a change so only a persons highest score appears in the top 10 to keep things a little more interesting.

Good move on that one :up:

There seem to be a lot of "anti-penguin" games in there :p

technokid88 said:
well my answer is correct, auto submit tries to submit a lower score then the one you already have on the socre board, to prove this play a non auto submit game and press submit, it goes to the white screen .......:rolleyes:
I know...
I wasnt disagreeing with you, simply adding on to your explaination...

kcnychief said:
There seem to be a lot of "anti-penguin" games in there :p

He seems to enjoy the punishment. He's a kinky little fella :p

Electronic Punk said:
You could have let me stay at the top for one game :s

i see you tried harder and got to be top ski champ... ill take that spot later.. ill let you keep it for a while lol

Electronic Punk said:
Made a change so only a persons highest score appears in the top 10 to keep things a little more interesting.

I may also be adding a few unofficial games that may or may not work, so stay tuned as I may need help getting em tested.

Haha, i got my name back on twice 4th and 5th... Penguin Bashing ... i guess its one of the scoreboard glitches. ok forget it.. i beat that score now its gone... i guess you just have to get a tie score.. to be on it twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back