April Fool Origin?

Anybody ever read the origins of Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, or any other mainstream holiday? They are usally a mixture of pagan, multi-deity, and or a symbol worship adopted by the "church" that so many despise to bring more people under the control of the church-government.

Code:
Yep religion was invented by the upper classes to keep us working 

class cretins under control

And don't forget the ones made up by Hallmark.

Its a lie. I was the origin of April Fools!. Interesting story, I started it on Sunday 2nd April 926, the joke was it was the 2nd not the first, but that bit got left out over the years. True story

Lets not turn this thread into a religion/creationism debate

I don't know if anyone read the complete story on the link that lee provided, but according to that link if you read further, the story is made up to get muslims to hate christians and it originated in 1997

FishBoy said:
working now :D wasn't working on linux but im on windows now
That was your punishment for stopping using Windows.... or staring...I forget

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back