April Fewl

Corvette

Sauske!
Yes that's right.

April Fools!!! Don't you know that April 1st is April Fools Day? Even on tech forums!

awww viper, getting all our hopes up, not nice, even though it's april fools, thats only until 12 o clock fool :rolleyes:

i was gona say:

ok bye close the door behind you

rofl i just noticed he posted after noon ;) :p

yes, but I think he is over in the states.
Tho I dunno

i thought the states disowned canada? ;) :p

I will get out the bunting, cream cakes, fizzy pop and party hats. Everyone is invited except you, well you're leaving so why would you want an invite.

I'm not leaving, This was a Corvette April Fools Joke

Copyright 2004, Corvette and OSNN.net ;)
(not really copyrighted, Just added it for Ha Ha's)

*backs in truck of beer and women*

Hey Corvette - I noticed other fools (and one cow) have posted in this thread also!:)

Be included!!!:D

yes Corvette, its april and you are a fool. muhahahaha

Corvette said:
I'm not leaving, This was a Corvette April Fools Joke

Copyright 2004, Corvette and OSNN.net ;)
(not really copyrighted, Just added it for Ha Ha's)
All that grub, booze and bootyful chicks you're missing out on, coz you're leaving, ohh well plenty for us with invites. :D:D:D

I'm in Canada, still only 9:30am here :p
That was really mean Corvette, getting our hopes up like that... Truly dissapointing :p:p:p

yer leaving ?

okies m8... nice knowing you...

in recognition of your services here I am going to go ahead and delete your account and lock it so no one else can use your name... save your pm's and stuff if you want coz I am gonna delete it when I get outta class...

enjoy... have a good life...

I got the idea for this joke from Kier of vBulletin.com. This was based on her vB 3 RC5 hopes up post before vB 3 gold was released.

doh! .. oh and its only midday you silly over seas ppl :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back